Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jumping on the Bandwagon

Well since everyone else (kelly,libby,manda) is doing it.

10 years ago I

1. was attending my first year of seminary
2. was crushing on Mike Billings
3. was trying to fit in as a freshman at Captian Shreve High School
4. was realizing I can't dance
5. wishing I was older

5 things on today's "to do" list:

1. go to class
2. check craigslist.com for a Christmas tree
3. clean room
4. pick up camera from Libby's
5. be in bed before 11:30pm

5 snacks I enjoy

1. chocolate
2. chips and salsa
3. popcorn kernels
4. graham crackers
5. carrots

5 things I would do if I were a multimillionaire:

1. pay off all my bills
2. build and design my dream homes
3. shoe shopping
4. give back to a worthwhile charity
5. buy happiness

5 places I have lived:

1. Shreveport, LA
2. Provo/Orem, UT
3. Mesa, AZ
4. St. George, Ut
5. Pleasant Grove, UT

Five jobs I have had:

1. personal assistant @ Field Welding
2. assistant project manager/estimator/designer @ Classic Construction
3. personal assistant @ National Federation of the Blind
4. data entry @ Storrs
5. cafe chic @ Borders bookstore

No comments: