Thursday, June 18, 2009

Suprise Suprise

I am a member of the Provo Towne Centere Club. (they send me surveys about products and I take them and in return I get points that if I ever get enough add up to a gift card or something)- its kinda like sky miles in the way that you have to do more than humanly possible to get the rewards. And usually I get disqualified from taking the survey, b/c I don't have kids at home, or I don't smoke, or am not male. If you want to sign up click on the PTC link above and then to Emails & Cance to Win. Now I think it is because I am a member, because I have not taken enough surveys to qualify.Well I come back from lunch and there is an email :

Provo Towne Centre

Hi Abby,

Shopping for Dad this week? Need a perfect gift for your special Grad? Or maybe it’s time to treat yourself!

Start your Shopping at Provo Towne Centre with

A FREE $10 MALL GIFT CARD

exclusively for Club Members!


Just print this email and bring it to the Customer Service
between June 17-23, 2009.

Limited number of cards are available, so hurry in while supplies last!


Customer Service Hours are:
Monday - Saturday
11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm

For more details and sales at your favorite stores, visit provotownecentre.com





I'm thinking ok what do I have to do b/c they are not just going to give me $10. Well I print it out and because I work maybe 2 min from the mall I hope right over after work walk in and show her my email and ask what I have to do to receive the gift card. She replies 'it's a promo, show me your license.' After about 1 minute or so of her filling out paperwork so I can't come in again and get another card she hands me with $10.00 on it. Now what do I spend it on???? There are a pair of earrings at Express that are $20.00 and I just dont spend that much on earrings because I know I will lose them, its just a matter of time. They dont have an Express store at my mall, they do at University Mall but its not a GGP mall. The closest GGP mall that has an Express is in Fashion Place Mall in Murray, which by the time I drove up there I would have spent the $10 I would have saved on the earrings on gas. Who am I kidding it will probably go towards shoes! haha. All in all it was a great suprise!

No comments: