Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's that time again

It's UC PARADE OF HOMES.
Last night I went to about 6 homes, wasn't all that impressed some homes I couldn't get out fast enough. There was one home that I loved, but it was also because of the builder, Hatfield Homes. I just love their homes each year, its probably because they have such a southern/colonial feel to them. From the second you see the house you feel warm and invited, you step into the house and you can feel the warmth of a home. Its amazing. Most of their homes are located in the same subdivision in Lindon. I like it because the homes don't look like every other home in Utah. When I build my house I think I'll go through them or at least pick their designers brain. If you want to take a look at the 38 pics I did take at the homes I visited last night click here (its picasa). I will update with new pictures soon. I do apologize, I am no photographer.