Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wikkit Wikkit

Its my LAST first day of school (hopefully- meaning in case I want something more than a BA in CM)

No, I didn't stay up all hours of the night picking out my outfit, stressing about how I was going to do my hair or if it was the right outfit for the first day of school and if it all coordinated. It really didn't seem like the night before the first day of school. Instead of getting a good nights sleep so I could be well rested I took my roommate to the airport for a midnight flight. Crawled out of bed and went to work this morning. I guess it will hit in October when I have to submit all the info for graduation that this really is my LAST first day !!!

2 comments:

Ami said...

congrats! It's pretty much the best feeling in the world when you take your last final! So you'll graduate in Dec?

DiaNe said...

don't make fun of putting clothes out the night before! That was SO me before the first day of this school year!

Congrats, I loved the feeling of the last semester.