Thursday, June 2, 2011

Am I a Nice Girl?

Last night as we were about to say prayers, I was again the last one to put my finger on my nose, but I argued that I ALWAYS have to say the prayer, if not for being fast enough, to being the people pleaser and just saying it because I dont like the awkward silence. Well last night I said I wasn't doing it. My roommates tried to guilt me into saying it and just waiting until I caved. They got pretty close, but I stood my ground(its the small victories). Then this morning as I was doing my morning routine I checked aol.com and saw this article, and since I'm always up for highlighting my good qualities I thought I'd read it, ummm not what I was expecting. But slide 2 caught me- hello- could have just posted a picture of me, and then the slide about perfect food...
I went home for lunch and told Cindy about it. Its now on hold at the library, but Cindy was sure to remind me that it probably doesn't have any pictures- not sure how far I'll get into it. Maybe this will teach me to say 'no' and be competitive, well its worth a shot. right?

3 comments:

Keep It Real said...

so what are the pros and cons of being a nice girl

Cheap belstaff said...

As the Adidas slogan states,
Tiger Shoes Online Shop
nothing is impossible. Every brand has the chance of ranking to be the most recognized brand sneakers shoes. Furthermore, sneakers shoes can be categorized into three main subcategories.
< align="left">Belstaff Mens BagsThat is Athletic sneaker shoes, casual sneaker shoes and fitness sneakers. More specially, based on the variety of different sports, athletic sneakers consist of baseball sneakers, basketball sneakers, Hogan Shoes Online
tennis sneakers, football sneakers, soccer sneakers and hiking shoes.

yh said...

chaussures nike shox nz i femmes
chaussures nike shox nz i hommes
chaussures nike shox nz ii femmes
chaussures nike shox nz ii hommes
chaussures nike shox oz femmes
chaussures nike shox oz hommes
chaussures nike shox r2 femmes
chaussures nike shox r2 hommes
chaussures nike shox r3 femmes
chaussures nike shox r3 hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 v femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 v hommes