Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tulip Festival

Every year Thanksgiving Point has a Tulip festival right around graduation. Since Ive lived here/they've had the festival, Ive wanted to go. Well this year my friend Sherstin got a group together and we went. Some of the tulips hadn't bloomed yet due to the cold and rainy spring this year, but it was beautiful, I love every chance I get to go to the gardens. The only thing I can think of that would make it over the top is if they found a way to have magnolia trees, and a swamp like area with Cypress Trees and Spanish moss!!! Here are some pics I took. Tulips are a new(last few years) favorite. I like how its just a stem and them the tulip and I like them right before and just as the bloom, I guess its the sreamlineness- if that's a word, that I like. Also I noticed a lot of daffodils. They are a favorite because of Big Fish, and this clip from the movie. ahhh. stop around min 4:36


2 comments:

Cheap belstaff said...

In case a sagging debris is on the shoes surface,
Hogan Shoes take in some watered textile to clean the rubberized sole of the running shoe. Clear the footwear with right temperature water and wash it, following that use it inside a layer of paper washcloth.
Onitsuka Tiger OnlineWeaken a little bit of beads of showering powdered ingredients in the warm water, water does not have too much. Rosetta Stone language
A bowel is enough. Get a clear broom handy and together with the soapy water.

yh said...

chaussures nike shox nz i femmes
chaussures nike shox nz i hommes
chaussures nike shox nz ii femmes
chaussures nike shox nz ii hommes
chaussures nike shox oz femmes
chaussures nike shox oz hommes
chaussures nike shox r2 femmes
chaussures nike shox r2 hommes
chaussures nike shox r3 femmes
chaussures nike shox r3 hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 v femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 v hommes