Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tulip Festival

Every year Thanksgiving Point has a Tulip festival right around graduation. Since Ive lived here/they've had the festival, Ive wanted to go. Well this year my friend Sherstin got a group together and we went. Some of the tulips hadn't bloomed yet due to the cold and rainy spring this year, but it was beautiful, I love every chance I get to go to the gardens. The only thing I can think of that would make it over the top is if they found a way to have magnolia trees, and a swamp like area with Cypress Trees and Spanish moss!!! Here are some pics I took. Tulips are a new(last few years) favorite. I like how its just a stem and them the tulip and I like them right before and just as the bloom, I guess its the sreamlineness- if that's a word, that I like. Also I noticed a lot of daffodils. They are a favorite because of Big Fish, and this clip from the movie. ahhh. stop around min 4:36


No comments: